Colonial Life Group
A Trusted Industry Leader
You Can be Confident When Working with Us
Colonial Life is an industry leader in voluntary benefits with a trusted reputation and commitment to strong, long-term broker relationships. For 75 years, we’ve had one mission: to help America’s workers preserve and protect the vitally important things they work so hard to build. A primary way we do this is by supporting our valued broker partners.
We offer a wide range of financial protection options, helping more than 3 million people. In addition to our personal benefits counseling expertise, we’re a pioneer of payroll deduction and innovator of enrollment technology. Our end-to-end capabilities and commitment to going above and beyond enable us to provide unmatched customer service.
We are here to help America’s workers through their most challenging times.
You can feel confident working with us because of our:
- Consistently strong industry ratings and long-term profitable growth.
- Partnerships with more than 80,000 businesses and organizations.
- Eight consecutive years of being named best at working with brokers by readers of Benefits Selling
- Consistent, profitable performance, prudent investment strategies and financial integrity.
– See more at: http://www.coloniallife.com/brokers/partnering-with-us/experience.aspx#sthash.w18CfiX5.dpuf
Guaranteed Issue Benefits they can offer: many cases pre-existing conditions are waived
- Term Life
- Accident (Base Rates)
- Disability (Short Term Base Rates)
- Medical Bridge (Base Rates)
- Critical Illness (Base Rates)
- Dental (Rates)
All of these will need to be quoted by Colonial Life. Group Term Life and Group Disability require a simple census to quote. Simple census includes age, gender, and annual income. Minim of 10 or 10% enrolled. A mix of elective and group products can be offered in the same group. Please contact our staff for additional information.
Custimizable Benefits they can offer: no minimum participation required
- Universal Life (Quick Rates)
- Whole Life (Quick Rates)
- Accident (Quick Rates)
- Cancer (Quick Rates)
- Disability (STD Rates)
- Term Life (Quick Rates)
- Medical Bridge (Quick Rates)
- Critical Illness
Quote Request Forms:
For quote and rate information for Colonial Life please contact our staff. Please note it can take 7 to 10 business days to receive quotes back.
New Business Submission forms:
Life App (the Accelerated Death Benefit must also be completed)
AOR (Agent of Record) Letter:
Below is a generic AOR to complete on letter head and fill in the parenthesis (i.e. [COMPANY NAME]= ABC Company). If you have any questions, please contact our staff. Please submit the completed AOR to firstname.lastname@example.org for processing.
The forms posted on this page are for 2017. If you are interested in any forms for previous years or any pre-ACA plan forms please contact our staff.
Leave a Reply