Regence Enables Online Medicare Supplement Applications to Be Attributed to Agents!
Dear Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield Producers,
Clients can now apply for the new Medigap Plans N & G online using your personal enrollment URL links (PURL)! The online application process is:
- more intuitive, streamlined and faster
- desktop, laptop and mobile friendly
- inclusive of accuracy validation tools
- designed to track your prospects during the application process
- the fastest way to get applications processed
Agents who have not set-up their link, need to follow the 2-step instructions below:
- STEP ONE – CREATE ASCEND AGENT PORTAL LOGIN CREDENTIALS
- Go to arm.ascendproject.com
- Enter your email address as your username (the one your received this notice at)
- Enter Regence1 as the temporary password (this is for first time-users only)
- You will be prompted to create a new password. It must be a minimum of 8 characters, with at least one capital letter, one lower case letter, and one number.
- Log out
- STEP TWO – LOG INTO AGENT PORTAL USING ASCEND LOGIN CREDENTIALS
- Go to https://regence.isf.io/2017/agent
- Enter your username and password created in the prior step
- Click on the “View Enrollments” link on the top right-hand part of the screen (in the black header) – you will be presented with a Regence link (Personal Enrollment URL) that you can copy to email or use with a client online, or as an application link on your website.
- NOTE: The Agent Portal is separate from Producer Center, which will still be used to check status of the Medigap applications.
Here are a few important tips about Agent Portal and your online enrollment links:
- Agent Portal.Agent Portal should be used primary for three things, each of which require you log in: 1) Completing applications when face to face with a client, 2) Entering a paper application you have received from a client, or 3) retrieving your Personal URL (PURL). Please do NOT email prospects a link to your Agent Portal. They will be able to complete an application, but you will not be attached to it. Only email your PURL.
- Personal URLs: Please copy the entire PURL link and store it in an easily accessible place or bookmark it. This link ensures the app will be tied to you for commissioning purposes. It must have the words AgentCreditCode followed by a series of numbers, letters, and special characters, which is unique to each agent (EXAMPLE: https://regence.isf.io/2017?AgentCreditCode=xAB-123-CD-123xxxxxxxxxxx).
- If you lose or misplace the link, you can log back into the Ascend Agent Portal anytime to get the quoting/app link.
- If you do not see the “View Enrollment”, please log off and log back in.
- Links are specific to the calendar year in which clients are applying for coverage. There will be different links for each calendar year based on the date clients are applying for coverage. The only difference will be the year indicated within the link. Agents can either manually change the year within the link or log into the Agent Portal for the applicable year and access it from the View Enrollments page.
If you have any questions or need assistance setting up your links, please contact your Medicare Sales Executive or call Medicare Producer Support at 1-800-557-0555.
– Your Regence Medicare Sales Team