How To: Online Enrollments for Regence BCBS (aka Cambria)
Subject: 2017 Online MA/PDP Enrollment Links
Dear Valued Medicare Producer,
For the Regence Medicare Advantage online enrollments, agents will have a separate Personal URL link (PURL) to use for the 2017 plans. This gives agents the control to send their client an enrollment link specific to their personal needs based on when they want coverage to begin. This also eliminates the need for clients to indicate a requested effective date prior to seeing the plan information.
**You simply need to change ONE number in your existing 2016 PURL to quote 2017 rates and benefit**
If you have a client who is new to Medicare or qualifies for an SEP and is looking for coverage to begin November or December 1st, you will continue to send them your 2016 PURL. Beginning on October 1st, you will start using your new 2017 PURL to send to clients who are shopping for coverage to begin on or afterJanuary 1, 2017. Please note that you will no longer use your 2016 PURL after November 30th.
The new 2017 enrollment links will have the same look and work the same as the 2016 enrollment links, but will have the 2017 plan information and rates.
- The 2017 Agent Portal and 2017 PURL links will not work until Oct 1, 2016.
- When quoting 2017 benefits, the “Apply” button will not be activated until Oct 15, 2016.
Below are instructions on how to access your 2017 link, based on your situation:
I ALREADY HAVE A 2016 PURL
Your PURL will be very similar, the only change being the year – 2016 will be replaced with 2017. You can either:
- Manually change the year in your PURL by replacing 2016 with 2017. Examples:
- 2016 PURL: regence.isf.io/2016?AgentCreditCode=xAB-123-CD-123xxxxxxxxxxx
- 2017 PURL: regence.isf.io/2017?AgentCreditCode=xAB-123-CD-123xxxxxxxxxxx
- Log into the 2017 Agent Portal at https://regence.isf.io/2017/agent (and/or https://asuris.isf.io/2017/agent) and click “View Enrollments”.
- NOTE: The username (email address) and password are the same login credentials used to log into the 2016 Agent Portal. If you cannot remember your password, go to https://arm.ascendproject.com and click “Forgot Your Password?”. You will enter your email address and Ascend will send you instructions on how to reset your password.
I DO NOT HAVE A 2016 PURL
There is a 2 step process to set-up your online enrollment link
- STEP ONE – CREATE ASCEND AGENT PORTAL LOGIN CREDENTIALS
- Go to arm.ascendproject.com
- Enter your email address as your username (the one your received this notice at)
- Enter Regence1 as the temporary password
- You will be prompted to create a new password. It must be a minimum of 8 characters, with at least one capital letter, one lower case letter, and one number.
- Log out
- STEP TWO – LOG INTO AGENT PORTAL USING ASCEND LOGIN CREDENTIALS
- Go to:
o Regence Agent Portal: https://regence.isf.io/2017/agent.
o Asuris Agent Portal: https://asuris.isf.io/2017/agent (username and password is the same for both Regence/Asuris)
- Enter your username and password created in the prior step
- Click on the “View Enrollments” link on the top right-hand part of the screen (in the black header) – you will be presented with aRegence/Asuris link (Personal Enrollment URL) that you can copy to email or use with a client online, or as an application link on your website.
Here are a few important tips about your online enrollment links:
- Please copy the link and store it in an easily accessible place or bookmark it. This link ensures the app will be tied to you for commissioning purposes.
- If you lose or misplace the link, you can log back into the Ascend Agent Portal anytime to get the quoting/app link.
- If you do not see the “View Enrollment”, please log off and log back in
- IMPORTANT: Please do NOT begin an app in the Agent Portal. Be sure to log out of the Agent Portal and then use your Personal URL to quote and enter online application information.
COMING SOON – Regence/Asuris online Medigap applications will be moved to the same platform soon! With the switch, agents will have one URL link to send to clients instead of two, and clients will be able to shop and compare all Regence Medicare plans in their area using the same link! We will send additional information about this change when we get closer to the launch date.
If you have any questions, please contact your Medicare Sales Executive or call Medicare Producer Support at 1-800-557-0555.
– Your Medicare Sales Team
Ensure a sustainable future – only print when necessary.