The First Week of the 2016 MLB Season is over, time to review the most famous Yogi-isms
- When you come to a fork in the road, take it.
- We made to many wrong mistakes.
- You can observe a lot by watching.
- The future ain’t what it used to be.
- Nobody goes there anymore; it’s too crowded.
- You’ve got to be very careful if you don’t know where you are going, because you might not get there.
- In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is.
- A nickel ain’t worth a dime anymore.
- How can you think and hit at the same time?
- I tell kids, somebody’s gotta win, somebody’s gotta lose. Just don’t fight about it. Just try to get better.
- Even Napoleon had his Watergate.
- It was impossible to get a conversation going, everybody was talking too much.
- It ain’t the heat, it’s the humility.
- You don’t have to swing hard to hit a home run. If you got the timing, it’ll go.