Transition from Altius to Aetna on July 1st, 2015
|Be Prepared for the Transition from Altius to Aetna on July 1st, 2015Join Jared Balis (Small Group Relationship Manager), and register for one of three upcoming webinars:
1. Wednesday April 22, 2015: 9:30am – 11:00am (MT) – Register Now
2. Thursday April 23, 2015: 1:30pm – 3:00pm (MT) – Register Now
3. Tuesday April 28, 2015: 10:30am – 12:00pm (MT) – Register Now
We’ll discuss the following topics:
Small Group (2-50)
· “Keep What You Have” (Pre-ACA) buy-down options for small groups.
· Small group organizational changes.
· Small group quotes and renewal resources.
· Quoting and accessing renewals with Aetna’s small group Quoting and Renewal System (QRS).
Small Group Plus (51-100)
· Moving renewal dates to 10/01/2015 and “Keep What You Have” in 2016.
· Quoting and servicing renewals
Tools and Resources
· Registering and navigating Producer World – Aetna’s broker portal.
· Who to contact when you need assistance.
These webinars will contain valuable information for both brokers and office staff. Simply forward this invitation to anyone in your office that may benefit from attending. We look forward to talking with you soon!
|Aetna is the brand name used for products and services provided by one or more of the Aetna group of subsidiary companies, including Aetna Life Insurance Company, Aetna Health Inc., Aetna Health of Utah, Inc. and their affiliates (Aetna).Help/Contact us:
If you have any questions please Contact Us.
You are receiving this because you have elected to communicate with Aetna/Altius Health Plans through e-mail. If you no longer wish to receive these particular messages via e-mail you may unsubscribe at any time.
We are located at 10421 South Jordan Gateway #400, South Jordan, UT 84095.
The Aetna name and logo are registered trademarks.
|Legal Statement | Program Provisions | Privacy Information | Member Disclosure | Aetna Companies: State Directory
|©2015 Aetna Inc.
This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. If you think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately. Thank you. Aetna